Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:26:07 GMT
GCC SERVICES, Congo
Oct 19, 2022
Nov 19, 2022
To establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve policies, programs, and procedures related with Quality, Food Safety, Health amp; Safety and Environmental Management System for the project. Ensure compliance with all QHSE related and applicable legal requirements, laws and regulations of the country in which the business operates and with all contractual requirements. The job holder will liaise with clients to monitor and ensure customer satisfaction as per the contract requirements and scope of work.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve all QHSE amp; FSMS related processes and documentation, which includes 100 % compliance with the applicable ISO standards and UN requirements
- Ensure timely submissions of all mandatory reports to UN QAQC, project management team and Corporate QHSE team. Send HSE statistics and QAQC reports on or before 5th of every month to Corporate QHSE and Project Manager
- Ensure QAQC plan for all the sectors are prepared and implemented as per UNRS
- Lead the Project QHSE/ Food Safety team by establishing departmental objectives and programs, regularly monitoring and evaluating QHSE and Food Safety performance, addressing areas of concern, and providing specialist advice and support to ensure optimal team performance
- Coordinate with UN QA at the mission and ensure that all information are provided and ensure food safety requirements are up held at all times
- Act as the management representative/food safety team leader for QHSE and Food Safety aspects of the project, maintain good level of communication and relations with the client/ UN QAQC to ensure compliance with UNRS and attain client satisfaction
- Act as a Food Safety Team Leader and shall have the responsibility and authority as follows:
- to manage a food safety team and organize its work,
- to ensure relevant training and education of the food safety team members
- to ensure that the food safety management system is established, implemented, maintained and updated and
- to report to the organization's top management on the effectiveness and suitability of the food safety management system.
- Liaise with external parties on matters relating to the food safety management system
- Establish, implement and monitor PRP, OPRP and HACCP plan for the entire operations
- Provide departmental performance statistics, program effectiveness reports and other departmental related input to the top QHSE management team to ensure performance is in line with the expectations
- Work with other departments and external parties to promptly address QHSE and Food Safety Management Systems concerns to prevent adverse incidents or accidents from occurring
- Accountable for QHSE related tools, equipment, software and other company assets throughout the duration of the project operations
- Develop, implement and monitor quality control and food safety programs including HACCP for the warehouse, bakery operations and staff accommodation kitchen to ensure compliance with UNRS and FSMS requirements
- Plan and conduct scheduled and unscheduled inspections and quarterly internal audits to facilities that include warehouses, bakeries, vehicles and sub-contractors, staff accommodation kitchen and take necessary steps on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the systems in place
- Participate in 2nd and 3rd party QAQC and HSE audits, prepare and communicate audit findings and work with relevant teams to close out any identified gaps in a timely manner to maintain compliance with UNRS and GCCS standards
- Conduct minimum two food safety team meetings and one management review meeting as per the agenda mentioned in ISO 22000:2005 standard
- Lead in investigating, documenting, analyzing incidents, near miss, accidents, and customer complaints and establishing preventive and corrective measures to prevent recurrence of the same
- Develop, plan and conduct regular QAQC and HSE meetings and trainings to ensure QAQC team is updated and knowledgeable of any update in procedures, standards and performance expectations
- Ensure food rations are meeting UN food standards by checking and monitoring food storage and transport conditions, items’ documentation and safety certifications to guarantee that all food rations are conforming to the UNRS quality standards and are safe to consume
- Implement and monitor personal hygiene, sanitation, pest control and health standards and processes to ensure adherence to UN and GCCS standards.
- As a QHSE Document Controller of the project shall organize, maintain and update proper records and documentations of the departments to ensure consistency and accuracy of documents being maintained as per ISO standards document and record control requirements
- Participate with QHSE team in all GCCS operational location, share best practices and contribute to the achievement of the overall QHSE objectives for the Group. Send weekly updates to Corporate QHSE
- Raise NCR’s for any deviations from UNRS and follow it up with until closed out. Advice the department heads to ensure the same are not repeated
- Report all LTI’s, any incidents and any emergencies related with food safety and health amp; safety to Corporate QHSE and Project Manager.
- Monitors all the outsourced activities and ensure that they are meeting the contract requirements. Report any deviation to project management
- Manage QAQC staffs including rotation, travel arrangements, training and performance appraisal by coordinating with Project Manager.
- Implement the GCCS performance management process by setting KPI’s for direct reports, conducting regular reviews, identifying training requirements and provide a coaching, mentoring and supportive role.
- Bachelor’s degree or First-Level University degree in Food Science discipline or related field
- 6 years’ experience in implementation of Food Safety Management System in Ration Supply/Catering/Food Operations Management with 2 years as QAQC/QHSE Manager
- Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- English language Fluent
- French language - desirable
- Computer skills Good
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates